Catfish pepper soup
CATFISH PEPPER SOUP
INGREDIENTS FOR CATFISH PEPPER SOUP
- 5-6 cups of water
- 1 Catfish
- ½ Yam
- 2 handful of spinach
- 1 handful of cilantro
- ½ cup of Ground crayfish
- ½ cup of whole crayfish (optional)
- ½ cup of palm oil
- 1tbsp. of knor seasoning
- ½ tbsp. Ataiko
- 1 diced onion
- ½ tbsp. of Cameroon pepper
- 1 crushed habanero pepper
PROCEDURE FOR PEPPER SOUP
- Put your dry pot on fire (low heat)add your oil and your chopped onion till it sizzle
- Place your catfish into the pot, add your blended pepper and knor seasoning. Allow to boil for 5- 10min on low heat.
- Stir to prevent over cooking.
- Add little water to the pot and also add the remaining spices, ataiko and onion
- Cover the pot and cook for like 15- 20min at this point gently stir so that you don’t break the catfish
- Pour the pepper soup over yam in a bowl and ENJOY!
Tags catfish pepper soup how to cook catfish pepper soup ingredients for catfish pepper soup recipe for catfish pepper soup