CHICKEN PEPPER SOUP
INGREDIENTS FOR PEPPER SOUP
- Cameron pepper.
- Maggi crayfish.
- Pounded crayfish.
- Ehuru (roasted and pounded).
- Chopped scent leaf.
- Stock fish (optional).
- Stock fish broth.
- Mixed pepper soup spice.
- Chopped fresh pepper.
PREPARATION FOR CHICKEN PEPPER SOUP
- Rinse chicken parts properly and season with onion, cameron pepper, maggi crayfish and salt. Mix and put on medium heat, let boil for d first 10 minutes then add some water, check and adjust d seasoning then cook till tender.
- Season stock fish with salt and let cook for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In another pot, add d cooked chicken, pounded crayfish, mixed pepper soup spice, ehuru, cameron pepper and maggi crayfish, add d stock fish broth and some hot water to cover d chicken slightly.
Note:-I didn’t use d chicken broth, I don’t want d oil settled on d pepper soup.
- Stir to combine and let steam for like 7 minutes, check d taste and add some salt if necessary.
- Add chopped scent leaf and chopped pepper. Turn off d heat and serve hot